“Hello! Will you provide a cake by tomorrow evening?” Usually these words are heard in a cake shop where the customer is willing to get his favorite cake. However, with the increase in the craze of online work especially after Covid-19, online work becomes the necessity of our daily life. Now, the days are gone to be in the shop and wait for your cake. From giving order to selection of design, taste, flavor and delivering of jellycat bunny singapore at your door everything can be done online.
Cake is a symbol of celebration. From the birthday parties to marriage anniversary; winning a match to celebrate business achievement; all is now celebrated by cutting a cake. So, it should be the special one that pleases not only you but whoever is part of your celebration.
Online cake delivery eases our business but it has its own pros and cons both at the side of the customer and the producer.
PROS AND CONS OF ONLINE CAKE DELIVERY ON THE SIDE OF CUSTOMER
- It saves time.
- Saves the money as there is no need to visit the shop
- Selection of cake can be diversified as there are more varieties available online.
- One can’t taste the flavor of the cake.
- Chances of misinterpreting increases online that don’t give you the desired results.
PROS AND CONS ON THE SIDE OF THE PRODUCER:-
- Earns profit as delivery charges are also included.
- Can handle more than one customer at a time.
- Explain the design, flavor and prepare a model through AI mode.
- It increases the screen time of the producer as he has to keep an eye on the new orders.
- Pressure of delivery on time.
- If the cake is not according to customer’s demand, he may lose them.
Though it has its own pros and cons, the online cake business is reaching its glory. Many people are trying their luck in this field to be a part of stiff competition. It’s not all about showing their talent but be a part of customer’s happiness and provide them with the best as much as possible.
With the introduction of 3D models, better transport system and good connectivity, the online cake business and delivery is not a hard job now. So, what are you waiting for!